Linda Spuck is Principal of Linda Spuck Consulting, providing Effective, Actionable Advice to Maximize Philanthropy.
Until October 2017, Ms. Spuck served as a Senior Trust Officer at Union Bank, The Private Bank, responsible for serving a wide range of non-profit organizations, private foundations and individuals on trust and estate matters in accordance with sound fiduciary principles.
Prior to joining Union Bank in 2004, Linda served in leadership positions at several non-profit organizations, including Director of Development for the San Diego Rescue Mission and the San Diego Historical Society.
Linda received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music from Occidental College. She graduated from the National Planned Giving Institute in 2001, studying under legendary planned giving pioneer Robert F. Sharpe. She earned the designation of Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) from the Institute of Certified Bankers.
Ms. Spuck is a sought-after speaker on charitable estate planning and board governance. Recent presentations include:
- BoardSource Leadership Forum
- Northern California Planned Giving Conference
- USD Non-Profit Governance Symposium
- Western Regional Planned Giving Conference
- San Diego Planned Giving Partnership
Linda is active in several community service organizations, including:
- San Diego Opera—Board of Directors, Secretary, Nominating Chair
- San Diego Grantmakers—Board of Directors
- Write Out Loud—President, Board of Directors
- University of San Diego School of Leadership and Education Sciences Dean’s Advisory Board
- YMCA of San Diego County—Chair, Gift Planning Advisory Council